“Kaplan is the proven leader in NCLEX Prep. Visit our website to find out why!”
- Over 70 years of experience in graduate nursing and midwifery education
- Oldest and largest continually operating nurse-midwifery education program in the U.S.
- First family nurse practitioner program in the U.S.
- Pioneered the first midwifery community based distance education program in the U.S. in 1989
- More than 3000 nurses and midwives have graduated with advanced practice degrees
- Students and alumni represent every U.S. state and many foreign countries
- Ranked by US News & World Report in the top 50 graduate schools of nursing and in the top 15 for nurse-midwifery and nurse practitioner programs
Call Lexington “home” – a great mid-sized city with a highly educated population located in the heart of Bluegrass horse country.”
Green River Scrubs offers a full line of women’s and men’s scrubs including all of your favorite brands and accessories. Special orders are always welcome.
615 B Chestnut Street
Bowling Green, KY
270-935-5080 or 270-792-9719
“Hardin Memorial Hospital is a not-for-profit, acute care hospital, which is county-owned and whose Board of Trustees consists of the members of Hardin County Fiscal Court. Hardin Memorial Hospital is managed by Baptist Ventures, Inc. and is accredited by The Joint Commission . At present Hardin Memorial Hospital has a medical staff of 200+ and 30+ specialties represented. Open-heart surgery, neurosurgery, radiation therapy and bariatric medicine are some of the services offered by Hardin Memorial Hospital. ”
“The hospital serves a 10 county service area with a population of 350,000. The Emergency Department sees more than 50,000 patients per year. Diagnostic imaging services are expanding with the addition of MRI and CT in outlying clinics throughout the service area.”
Middle Tennessee School of Anesthesia
“Begin a career in the challenging and exciting field of nurse anesthesia. The Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA) is a recognized, professional occupation continuing to become more and more important in a competitive, high-tech, and demanding medical field. The demand for these professionals continues to grow, and so do the pay and benefits! Many practice settings are available to the CRNA. Options include working in a team approach by joining a group of physicians and other CRNAs which provide anesthesia in several facilities, working solely with CRNAs in more rural settings, being a solo practitioner, or becoming a locum tenens (traveling) CRNA.”
“Whether you are seeking an MSN degree as a nurse or with no nursing background, or you are planning a program of further study with a post-master’s, PhD, DNP or postdoctoral program, Vanderbilt University School of Nursing assures a high-quality, evidence-based education that is taking our discipline to the next level of patient care.”
If your company is displayed and you would like your logo/bio updated please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org