Build on to your nursing career today by becoming an NSNA member.
NSNA conducted a recent survey on how NSNA has influenced them in their nursing career or the job market.
1. Helped developed my professional and leadership skills.
2. Helped me to decide to continue my education once I completed my RN.
3. Provided me with contacts that I can network with after convention.
4. Employers have been interested in the fact that I am part of a national organization.
5. It has helped me with these interview skills that I need to be successful.
6. Membership is an example of leadership involvement.
7. Shows that I am committed to the profession.
8. Many employers find it impressive that I am an active member of NSNA®.
9. How to market myself (Imprint tips and convention resources).
10. Being part of a professional association determines if you’ll be involved in professional organizations once you are a nurse.
So join today https://nsnamembership.org/ and we hope to see you at State Convention!